Not the door latch on this model. Door latch has continuity. Door latch top spade has ghost voltage when in open mode. Both top & bottom spades have120V when latch is closed. In diagnostic mode I show no error codes (I take 00 as no error). No matter which cycle is activated that LED blinks. Washer will go into drain mode & pump out then fill. after that unit just blinks, no sound from motor.
In diagnostic mode: Step :
1) All LED's light 3 sec Display indicator: 88
2) all LED's off 3 sec Display indicator: Blank
3) Display version F0 Display indicator should be according to tech sheet OA-FF
4) Display error code '00' Display indicator E0 or E1 or 00
5) Display error code '00' Display indicator E0 or E1 or 00
6) Water valve activates Display indicator 15/santitise LED lit
7) Main pump dead Display indicator 14/heavy LED lit
8) Dispensor activates Display indicator 13/Normal LED lit
9) Main pump dead/ Heater works Display indicator 12/Normal
10) Drain pump energizes Display indicator 11/Glasses/LED lit
11) Display machine type C5
12) Unit exits diagnostic mode All LED's blank except power LED
want to upload Tech sheet, file to big.
I do not have voltage coming out of main control board on blue wire to washer pump. I have voltage coming out for drain pump, obviously, it works. I checked all connectors the best I could, they look OK.
Something to suggest from those techs that know GE DW's
Also looked at Repair Clinics site for a maincontrol board, They list two which look preety much the same but different part numbers
Tech Sheet for this machine is PUB NO. 31-30621
Edited by Patricio, 21 March 2013 - 08:30 PM.