Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Bosch 3200UC troubles

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 aehrhar2

aehrhar2

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:47 PM

Hello all, my problem is with a Bosch WFMC 3200UC washer.  I cannot get the washer to drain and I have cleaned and checked the pump and drain hose for blockage.  The pump will run if I have the drain cover off without water in the machine.  Although, if I start a cycle and switch it to either the spin or drain cycle it will do nothing.  The pump will not kick on and I cannot get the drum to spin.  The drum will spin in the wash cycle to agitate the load but nothing high speed.  Any suggestions/ideas? Thank you.

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 jumptrout

jumptrout

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,375 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Coors Light

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:10 PM

Have you cleaned the drain filter on the lower left front?

#3 aehrhar2

aehrhar2

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:15 AM

Is the filter by the pump on the lower right hand side?  or do you have to take the front off in order to access it?  Is the filter inside one of the hoses connected to the pump?  This could be a possibility because I found alot of mold when i drained and cleaned the pump, but i have not removed everything yet.  Going to do that this weekend.

#4 SANTA

SANTA

Senpai

• Sublime Master of Appliantology
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Windsor/Molson

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:39 PM

You will have to take apart the machine to get to the drain pump AND the hose between the tub and pump. It's quite a process so I would suggest you ask for the service manual. The hose between the tub and drain pump has a plastic ball inside of it to prevent dirty water from washing back into the tub. This is where "things" can get trapped and prevent the water from draining. In your adventure of taking the front off of the washer don't forget the 2 screws on the bottom left and right edge of the front panel. Good Luck, may the force be with you!MV5BMTEwNjE1MzYwNDNeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDQy

#5 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Fermented Grand Master
  • 28,831 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:31 AM

Bosch WFMC3200 service manual ==> http://appliantology...al-1st-edition/

#6 aehrhar2

aehrhar2

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 08:17 PM

I ended up ordering a new drain pump because it had a reading of 15.8 ohm's and it calls for 140-200. I received a used pump mad it has around the same reading, either this part is bad too or I'm taking my measurement wrong. I am testing on 1&2 connections on the drain pump with meter set to ohms. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

#7 SANTA

SANTA

Senpai

• Sublime Master of Appliantology
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Windsor/Molson

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:59 PM

Did you order a new pump and receive a used one? Did you check the voltage TO the pump when it should be draining?

Edited by SANTA, 31 March 2013 - 09:59 PM.

#8 aehrhar2

aehrhar2

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:29 PM

I ordered a used one and no I did not test the supply voltage.

#9 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Fermented Grand Master
  • 28,831 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:42 PM

People learn the hard way that ordering from the hack shops and auction sites online is false economy.  Order parts thru this site and you only get new, OEM parts with a one-year, no-hassle return guarantee.  

Drain pump part link, NEW and OEM.

Drain-Pump-436440-01517587.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics