Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Troubleshoot modern appliances with confidence…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
intelxual

KitchenAid Superba Stove KGRC707LBS0 : code F3:E3

6 posts in this topic

Hey there - hope someone can help.

My KitchenAid Superba Stove (model KRGC707LBS0) is throwing a code - and won't work.

The code is F3:E3

I checked this site first (of course), and tested two thermostats under the keypad (one worked with the test, one didn't). I also checked the thermocouple - it tested fine.

I replaced BOTH thermostats (ordered the wrong one first) but it's still giving that code ...

any experts have any thoughts? Was I going in the wrong direction?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards,

Kurt

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

f3 e3 registers as the oven is too hot.....this means  the probe is showing high resistance or your board is misreading it.  It may be the board but changing/testing probe is a lot cheaper and I've known probes to test fine but perform inaccurately.  Take the probe reading at the board. If you are getting a high resistance  like 3000 ohms then you may have a partially broken probe wire/harness.  

f3 e3 registers as the oven is too hot.

F3E3 = Shorted sensor, always take reading from the control connection.

F3 E3 Keypad spill.

I be tho berry, berry confoosed!  How can one little ol' error code mean three different thangs?  Do y'all be's looking at the same tech sheet?

:wacko:

rooh oohh

I was looking at F2E3