Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Jedi Appliance Guy

Looking for Service Manual for Kenmore 795.78769.800 (LG)

6 posts in this topic

The Freezer is on the bottom.  The ice maker and dispenser are on the left refrigerator door.  The dispenser recess cover is flat with the door.  There is no obvious place to pry anything with a screw driver or a putty knife. I ordered a chute door to correct the frosty chute but I can't figure out how that cover comes off without the risk of breaking or scratching something...

Many Thanks

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Until Sensei Reg comes along with the exact manual...this manual http://appliantology.org/files/file/340-kenmore-fridge-79571023010-made-by-lg/  has an illustration of how to remove the dispenser cover. The models referenced in that manual uses the same dispenser cover...check out page 10

2 people like this

Thanks both of you. It's exactly what I needed.  Seeing how this fridge is under service contract, and I'm the guy... It will be comforting to know the manual is sitting in my tab, the next time I go over there or encounter another one like it.

1 person likes this

The Great Reg, god of all things electrical and service manual-ly(?).  Despite the wait, I knew he would come... I just knew it....

2 people like this

I don't know how he does it!  it's his trade secret: converting Kenmore model numbers to their OEM equivalent.  

enhanced-buzz-32482-1300477713-25.jpg

1 person likes this