LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out this guide.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Looking for Service Manual for Kenmore 795.78769.800 (LG)

Jedi Appliance Guy

The Freezer is on the bottom.  The ice maker and dispenser are on the left refrigerator door.  The dispenser recess cover is flat with the door.  There is no obvious place to pry anything with a screw driver or a putty knife. I ordered a chute door to correct the frosty chute but I can't figure out how that cover comes off without the risk of breaking or scratching something...

Many Thanks

Until Sensei Reg comes along with the exact manual...this manual http://appliantology.org/files/file/340-kenmore-fridge-79571023010-made-by-lg/  has an illustration of how to remove the dispenser cover. The models referenced in that manual uses the same dispenser cover...check out page 10

• Like 2

Thanks both of you. It's exactly what I needed.  Seeing how this fridge is under service contract, and I'm the guy... It will be comforting to know the manual is sitting in my tab, the next time I go over there or encounter another one like it.

• Like 1

The Great Reg, god of all things electrical and service manual-ly(?).  Despite the wait, I knew he would come... I just knew it....

• Like 2

• Team Samurai

I don't know how he does it!  it's his trade secret: converting Kenmore model numbers to their OEM equivalent.  

enhanced-buzz-32482-1300477713-25.jpg

• Like 1