Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Magenta#90

Does anybody have a service manual for the Frigidaire model LFUS2613lp2?

3 posts in this topic

where can I get a service manual or the diagnostic for the Frigidaire refrigerator LFUS2613LP2

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

NOTE: This product comes equipped with an Electronic Defrost Control.

To initiate defrost, depress the fresh food light switch 5 times in 6 seconds (light bulb must be working).

To terminate defrost, depress the fresh food light switch 5 times in 6 seconds.

How To Service And Diagnose The New Electronic Beta Control

http://appliantology.org/files/file/685-frigidaire-fridge-beta-control-diagnostics/

2 people like this

Frigidaire manual descriptions suck. I believe the manual for this one is the 2009 sxs manual and the one kdog uploaded adc2 Frigidaire w reciprocating compressor..at least the user control board is the same. on my phone and i cant copy and paste. Samsung galaxy and tabs have a major copy paste bug that causes reboots which the company is ignoring. Serious buildup in customer anger that Samsung has somehow hidden. They will continue to ignore it untill it becomes widely publicised. Right now their official response is to do a factory reset. losing all your data. But after 20 copy and pastes, the problem comes back. Forgive the off topic rant, I'm just pissed

2 people like this