To the Dojo,
I've got this wall oven overheating, to the point of burning up the sensor connection. Ohming the sensor: 1090 (A-1, good resistance); ohming at the J1 connector: 1330 ohms. So I've got an exposed wire somewhere. My plan of attack is pulling out the oven, removing the back cover, and ohming each wire to ground and hunting for the broken covering. I had a dryer do this once, so I've got experience. Any additional strategery, critical comments, snide remarks, or pointing out any glaring errors in planning my attack?
Thanks in advance,