Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
keyisthekey

Fisher Paykel WA37T26GW2 washer won't drain

5 posts in this topic

Our Fisher Paykel WA37T26GW2 stopped after filling and agitating, and will not drain.Once stopped, the machine beeped every second. Following the user's manual, I unplugged it for sixty seconds and then restarted it, to no avail.

I've siphoned the water out and am not sure what to do next. Pictures or a repair manual would certainly help.

Pat in Juneau

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Probably something in the pump or diverter valve. Service manual reg posted will walk you through either one. Lean the machine back and pull the pump first,its easier.

As always, you folks are awesome! It was a collar stay from one of my dress shirts (remove the collar stays before washing!!!) lodged in the impeller vanes. Followed the procedure, removed the stay, and all is well.

Domo arigato! Samurai gata ni rei!

Domo for letting us know whatcha found!   :thumbsup: