Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
certified tech group 51

Amana refer. M# ARS2665AW

7 posts in this topic

Helping a customer over the phone to remove the in-door dispenser/ facade...P/N 12501902w   ....It looks to be a pop off panel, but with the part NLA thru my normal parts places......Don't wanta break it...........

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

uh oh. You know you done missed the obvious when Reg starts whistling. I know cause he's done whistled more than a symphony in my posts. Although there are times when what's obvious to him is quite obscure to us mortals.

In the fine print it sez ... :deal: .... "Expected ship date May 6-May13 "......What if it don't ship?????..............I will take the service manual into my oval office, peruse the obvious and inform the customer of said repair...............Thanks Regs... :thumbsup: ....

Service manual anyone?????