Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

FEB386WECH Frigidaire oven won't heat past 100

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 budsreliableapp

budsreliableapp

IkkĊ-ikki

• Chief Appliantologist
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Guiness

Posted 26 April 2013 - 12:43 PM

So much trouble this past year with Frigidaire ovens and their control boards! This model will not heat past 100 degrees. Setting at a higher temp, it tries to heat but stops at 100. Checked probe, etc.  - everything checked out okay. Replaced EOC, but same thing happens. Now thinking it may be relays in control panel. Funny thing, schematic shows 1 relay, wiring diagram 2 relays and only one of course, in the parts list. Are they the same relay, though controlling different things?

No instructions with EOC as to possible programming. Anyone else running into this type of issue? We have been dealing with bad boards for over a year now, but I hate to just give up on Frigidaire repairs!

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 Wingerman

Wingerman

Yamabushi

• Chief Master Appliantologist
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Cuervo Silver and Lemonade

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:56 PM

Are you testing the oven probe (sensor) over a range of temperatures to get the ohm value? Room temp will often check fine, but it's the range of temps  where the failure shows up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics