F33 PUMP DRIVE SYSTEM ERROR
When the connection between pump and the Central Control Unit (CCU) is lost during cycle drain.
This error code is only shown in Diagnostic test.
- Unplug washer or disconnect power.
- Check all wire harness connections at the Drain Pump & CCU (DP2 cavity) connectors are not broken or wires detached and connector internal pins are visible.
- Check continuity from the Drain Pump & CCU (DP2 cavity) connectors.
- If the continuity diagnosis failed the Main Harness must be replaced.
- Check the resistance of the motor pump. See page 8.
- If the above does not correct the problem, unplug washer or disconnect power.
- Check the drain pump filter for foreign objects.
- Disassemble the drain pump from the washer.
- Check that the impeller is not detached from the motor shaft. If the impeller is detached from the shaft, is broken or has any scratch, the drain pump must be replaced.
- Plug in washer or reconnect power.
- Verify the unit operation by running a Diagnostic Test. See page 5.
- After the diagnostic test has finished, unplug washer or disconnect power and wait for 15 seconds.