Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

AARDL

GE Frig MSX22GRA***

2 posts in this topic

So I had to replace the defrost heater #WR49X391. I have not used that part for a long time.

Well it so happens I needed that jumper wire for the load and line side of the heaters 'cause one of the wire was burnt (did not need it for the wire from one heater to the other) but the box did not have it.

I know what I did for a solution but not sure if the solution was a right call, so before a problem arises was hoping for your solution or a part # for that connection with that plastic cup thing.

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks so much,

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Nope, don't make much sense......Was one of the refer wires , A blue  or  pink wire damaged???.........................." But the box did not  have it."... have what????................What was your solution????........... What is " that plastic cup thing"?????..................................If a wire terminal is damaged from the refer side of the wire harness, I would replace it with a crimp-on terminal ( with  heat shrink tube attached  )...........If I remember correctly, these heaters need to be wired in series, cuz each heater is rated at 60 volts...........................