Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
gcw1

MAH2400Aww LE code

8 posts in this topic

I'm working on a Maytag MAH2400AWW washer, when you press the power button everything lights up but after 20-30sec LE appears. Also if the door is closed and you apply power the door will stay locked. In the tech sheet it doesn't give the values of the pressure switch.

Can anybody tell me what the ohm readings should be on the pressure switch. Thanks!!

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

I'm pretty sure le means its not filling with water.

I assume no water is entering the machine and the tub is empty....

Make sure the water is coming out if the hose by disconnecting it from the washer and turning it on

Make sure the water inlet via live is not clogged

Turn washer on and listen for cold water solenoid to activate or test for voltage t solenoid I think it's 120 volts.

Did you do the "Fill Test" ?

Does water enter, and fill the washer at a good rate during those 20 seconds ?

The LE code appears when you apply power and it locks the door. I can't get far enough to do a fill test. I think the washer thinks it is full. I can't get any ohm readings on the pressure switch all contacts are open.

Are you using "Floodsafe" hoses? If so, take them off and install normal hoses.

Could LE be a lock error, can anyone post the tech sheet?

Also if you are on a well system rather than a city water system, small peices of sand and gravel tend to get caught in screen in the hose on the cold water side. Detach full hoses and check... Be sure to turn the water back on when you're done... Recently had a DIYer become a customer, only to find our he forgot to turn the cold water side back on. :)