Click here to check out our on-demand appliance repair training webinars.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

• 30 March 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This workshop is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      If you have a specific appliance problem you'd like us to talk about, post it here! We need a problem statement and a PDF of the tech sheet or schematic so we can all see it on screen share. If you have a PDF that isn't already in the File library here at Appliantology, send it to us by attaching it to the contact form. 
      Also, follow this Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, March 30 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

GE GSL25JFXJLB Refrigerator or GSL25 series

r4fun2000

r4fun2000

Overload keeps tripping.  I replaced the overload, relay and capacitor - still trips. Compressor checks out fine.  I'm thinking it might be something related to the motherboard inputs or outputs.  I've read a little on other models where the ice dispenser is the culprit - which is found by disconnecting that connection to the board.

I need the manual for guidance here.   Thanks.

• Team Samurai

Well, it's not the muthaboard.  The compressor has become a hard starter.  This can be difficult to prove analytically without some fancy-pants equipment like a megger.  But based on the symptoms you describe in this unit, the compressor is on its way to the great beer cooler in the sky.  

Can't find a manual for this one but here's the tech sheet:  http://appliantology.org/files/file/789-ge-25-cu-ft-sxs-refrigerator-mini-manual-gsl25/

• Like 1

... Overload keeps tripping.  

... I replaced the overload, relay and capacitor

correct part numbers ?

WR07X10131

click on picture

Start-Device-WR07X10131-01292823.jpg

WR62X79

click on picture

Run-Capacitor-WR62X79-00642437.jpg

• Like 2