Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
Pelorus

KitchenAid Washer Water Temp Mixer

4 posts in this topic

The water temperature selections (wash and rinse combos) for my KitchenAid washer (Model KAWS700G) is not functioning----- Hot/Cold on the dial setting is actually Cold/Hot, Cold/Cold is actually Hot/Hot, Warm/Cold is actually Warm/Hot.

Is the problem likely on the water temperature control board (circuit board) or is thare a mixing valve in the washer that has gone bad or ----- something else?

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

I would see if the fill hoses are reversed to the washer from the water faucets. Or the faucets in the home are backwards.  Pegi

Pegi:

You are the Master-- thank you!

As the source of the problem (reversing the connections) I uttered a Homer Simpson "D'oh."

Thanks again.

Hahahaha......Thanks, glad I could help, as was the only reason for this problem.  Appreciate your reply.  Pegi