Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

budsreliableapp

Cabrio washer WTW6200VW0 will not start

6 posts in this topic

Customer complained that Cabrio washer would not start when lid was closed and start button pushed. Replaced user interface board on Cabrio washer and it worked for 4 loads of laundry and then will not start - just flashes when start button pushed. Board looks fine, but we don't rebuild electronics and cannot test. Lid lock was still functioning for the 1st four loads, so we assume that's okay. Next guess? The machine board?

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Check the lid assembly for warping. I think there was a service bulletin on the issue. The lid will lock but binds and does not engage all the way, so the washer won't start because it thinks the lid is open still. Pushing down on the lid makes it work.

Check for error codes?

I think Brother Strathy nailed this one.  I forget if the pointer addressed the bezel or an adjustment at the lid.

I'll check this out later today and post for others to share in the wisdom. Thanks to you, guys! These Cabrios are the worst!