Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
Waneewek

Kenmore Model 465.13342600 Dishwasher

8 posts in this topic

Is there a service manual for a Kenmore Mod. # 465.13342600.  I have to replace a bad drain pump for the top drawer and I can't see how that thing comes out.  It has to be easier than it looks (I hope).  This is first time I ran accross one of these rascals.  Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks,

Wan

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

I need to replace the drain pump on this Kenmore dishwasher model # 465.13342600.  I can't believe that it's as difficult as it looks to be.  Has anybody worked on one of these dishwashers? 

Thanks,

Wan

Well, I thought I was going to replace the drain pump in one of these Fulgor-bult units (no draining, but could hear the humming of the pump trying to run).  So I sang along with the disassembly in the manual and got to the drain pump, which wasn't a bad job at all.  When I pulled the old pump out, I found a tab of the vent grill cover stuck in the impeller.  Plucked it out, reinstalled the pump, tested it and it was still working.  

In case your pump really is bad and not just jammed, though, here's the replacement pump: http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Drain-pump-assy-/W10128557/1449393

I have posted three new topics on this dishwasher, but I don't see any of them.  Am I doing something wrong, or did something change?  

No, mah bruvah! I've Been moving them to the Kitchen forum. You can find them by looking at your content on your profile page.

Thank you all for your help with this!!

Wan