Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Whirlpool WFC7500VW - No spin

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kokanee Ranger

Kokanee Ranger

Ikkō-ikki

• Sublime Master of Appliantology
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Kokanee ... the beer out here.

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:55 AM

No finel spin on this one , seams to be trying to find a balance with 10 min left on the timer .

No fault codes. Unit drains well.

Spins up in diagnostics.

Motor checks out acording to tech sheet found on the unit.

Thinking of trying door latch and switch.

M.C.U. and main control price out at over $325 and are not returnable.

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 PDuff

PDuff

Sensei

• Academy Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,371 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Bud Ice (Yeah, I know)

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:57 AM

Double check wire harness connector at motor.  Could try replacing door switch but tub probably wouldn't spin at all if that was the culprit.  Try unplugging the MI3 connector at CCU and check operation.  Also check same connector at MCU.

#3 Kokanee Ranger

Kokanee Ranger

Ikkō-ikki

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:35 PM

Weird stuff , today lady said she did some loads last few days . Now when she goes to start a load door lock light flashes . I have come across this before and changing the the door sensor switch has solved the problem. Changed out switch and latch .Unit today had wash light on and door light flashing  I am unable to go into diagnostics. Seems stuck mid cycle , turned off the breaker and am going back tomorrow with the ability to unstack drier.

#4 Kokanee Ranger

Kokanee Ranger

Ikkō-ikki

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 09:28 PM

Had two going with no final spin. Was advised by Whirlpool Tech Line to change out the Main user interface board . His logic being if it spins up in diagnostics it's not the MCC. I have now got my hands on a Main user interface board changed out under warranty. Tenant had pushed the start button through the fascia as this unit takes f o r e v e r t o do a n y t h I n g. Ordered the board just in case and it never had a final spin issue . I will use this as a tester . Hope to have the definitive answer soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics