Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn how to be your own tech line…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
philmang

Miele Tumbel Dryer

4 posts in this topic

I have a Miele T4222C Condensor Tumble Dryer. If I used the timed function it works ok.IfI use any of the automatic functions it starts and after about 30 |Seconds the heater comes on and it immediately stops with the alarm on and Anti Crease / Finish Light on. I have checked the Front NTC and it seems ok , couldit be the Residual Damp Sensor giving problems. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

any one help here guys . strangely silent on any tips.

Do you have damp items in drum?  Sounds basic, but the entire drum is a sensor on these and will only run briefly if nothing is in the drum on auto sensing cycles.  Wet down a couple of towels and try it again.  If it works on time ok then I would presume sensing circuit is shutting it down. If you had items in it then check the sensor circuit

Check the sensing brushes riding to top of drum for proper alignment and contact.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0