Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dryerman45

WHIRLPOOL RANGE HELP NEEDED

4 posts in this topic

Dear Samurai's,

I have a whirlpool range Model  WFE37ILVQ1,The customer said that the front right burner went super red and then went out and the back right burner wouldnt boil water.I went to there home and couldnt really find anything wrong.Also the customer said that she heard a crack noise as well.I looked at the glass top and couldnt find any cracks.I really dont know whats wrong with this unit.Any input on these complaints would be appreciated.

SAMANERA

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Need some input on this unit.Model wfe37ilvq1.Customer said she couldnt get back right burner to reach a boil, and that the front right burner went to high,ie went super bright red.She also complained that she heard a crack noise.I really couldnt find anything wrong with unit.Iam thinking about replacing the two front right controls,but would like some input.POlease help

SAMANERA

Have a little race with the burners and surface switches.  With the glasstop cool, turn on all surface burners, including whole duel burner, and set all infinite switches to medium.  Monitor rate of cycling of all burners.  All should cycle on and off pretty much in sequence.  Then adjust all infinite switched to high and check high heat operation.  If all burner cycle properly and heat on high properly everything should be fine.  Inspect glasstop around edges for any fine, hairline cracks.  If none found, the problem could be in the cookware.  Check use and care guide for proper cookware to use.

... Model  WFE37ILVQ1

maybe WFE371LVQ1

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0