I found two other post on the subject matter of F-34 on the Thermador Oven/Warmer/Microwave (Dec 27th, 2011) (Jan 13th, 2007).
The units controls seem to run fine, and when I turned it to 350 and closed the door, i did hear the convection fan, only a minute later I got the F-35 error code. Sounds like it could be the three sail switches and or connections, control board, or convection fan, here are some of my questions:
1. If it is the convection fan running slow or dirty, how would it being dirty slow it down, like grease on the blades, or the actual motor winding being clogged. How would I clean it, if that is whats wrong?
2. I tried identifying where the sail switches are on the wiring diagram, but from the manual, I couldn't identify what diagram goes to the SEMW302B2 model that I'm working on.
3. Then if i did want to order the read switches, what would some part numbers be for them, and where would I gain access on the unit to them? are the all in the back?
4. I will be taking my dolly for when I go to do the repair, would you order the switches and control board just in case, and return what you don't use?
5. I would really like to understand the wiring diagram and what kind of voltages I should be looking for and where.
6. Is there a independent relay that controls the convection fan that is seperate from the control board?