Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

global

LG Refrigerator Leaking from Reservoir

6 posts in this topic

Hi.  I know this is an old thread, but looks like same issue I am having.  The fridge is model # LRFC21760ST.  The molded reservoir is leaking and I received the tubing style as a replacement.  It does not fit.  I saw the service bulletin that was attached to the thread in the link above.  Not the same model number, but I assume it applies.  Can someone confirm, is there an updated bulletin?  Also, I assume there are two valves controlling water going to the dispenser that's why I can remove the valve in the door?

Thanks

Deepak

Also, the replacement part I received is part number 4838JA2002B.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Post split off from old topic into a new topic.  

Can you re-check that model number-- sure it's not LRFC21755ST?

or maybe LfC21760ST?

It is a LRFC21760ST.  It's a good part number, user manual is here: http://www.ps2netdrivers.net/manual/lg.lrfc21760st/

It is a french door, bottom freezer model.  It is in Canada, so maybe a Canada only model.  

I'm thinking the bulletin CREF20060276 for LRFD21855ST would apply, but want some formal document in case of any issues.  I'd hate to remove the secondary water valve and have a leak down the road with no documents from LG.

Thanks