Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

llky

Frigidaire dryer AEQ6000ES2

7 posts in this topic

Have this Frigidaire dryer model no.AEQ6000ES2 that will not start.The control will beep and the lights will flash when you push start,but that is all this thing will do.I have checked the thermal limiter at the back top of the dryer and it shows good.I have the tech sheet from the dryer and have tried to put it into the "reading the error codes".What I get is the error code E9E,but this error code is not on the list of error codes.Do anyone know what this code is?Also can you suggest any troubleshooting tips and any other help?

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

No one knows about this problem?

In the tech sheet does it also have a test cycle? Try running that if it does. I would make a jumper wire and energize the motor and see if it runs, if you post the wiring diagram it can help you more with that. If it runs I think you have a main control issue, if not then door switch, exhaust thermal limiter, or motor could be problems

The symptoms point to a problem with control or door switch.  Rotate knob while in diagnostic mode for any additional fault codes.

Thanks guys for the info and suggestions.I'm going to check them out.Thanks again

Ilky, can you fax the tech sheet to me so I can post it in the Downloads section?  That way can all sing from the same sheet music on this one.  My fax number:  866-315-4504