Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn how to be your own tech line...

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Dswinty

Bent Gas Tube Can't Find Replacement

8 posts in this topic

I have a Thermador RDFS30QB range that had a stuck venturi.  I tried to drill it out and of course I bent the gas tube that attaches to the jet holder.  I need to cut about one inch off then extend the tube in order to repair it.  This is for the right front burner.  Does anyone have any ideas how to extend the tube that one inch?  Can it be done with fittings?  Anyone know where I might be able to fine a replacement part? 

Would appreciate any help.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

No, none of those.  Serial number is 95090615 pre 9708.  I have attached a photo showing the gas tube.  You can also see the kink at the connection and my fubar at the venturi. 

post-83739-0-57758900-1371060292_thumb.j

Still not having any luck.  Can't find anyone online or local with this part.  Wagner does not ship to the US.  Guess I will have to extend with fittings somehow.

I do appreciate the replies.

which part number is it ?

411428 gas tube right front burner