Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Begin your journey to appliance repair mastery…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
BDEE22

Kitchenaid Dishwasher - found - 51263 03

4 posts in this topic

Hello, had incredible gunk in our dishwasher and decided to disassemble down to the chopper blade,  while taking it apart I found a gasket 51263 03 loose near the chopper blade, also found 2 rusty screws...thought this was something i might have done, but looking at this post  it looks like this occured before, anyone know what it is ?

http://applianceguru.com/forum1/16871.html

Also, totally cleaned the Dishwasher inside, re-assembled and now there is a  very loud buzzing noise coming from the chopping area?  I am wondering if this means that the chopper is not engaged or stripped? Other?

Please let me know you thoughts - thanks in advance for your time. 

BD

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Did you find a model number?

Yes!  Washer model is either KUDI01IL, KUDK01IL, KUDL01IL.