Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Begin your journey to appliance repair mastery…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
jpsol2000

Bosch nexxt 500 series washer trouble

5 posts in this topic

I have the Bosch next 500 series washer, model number WFMC5301UC/15. While doing a load the other day I heard a loud bang. Now the inner drum is loose and shakes the whole machine during the spin cycles. If I push down on the inner drum it still has spring feeling to it but if i lift up it will move until it hits the top of the machine. What's your thoughts on the problem / solution? Is using the machine like this going to cause further damage or is it already as bad as it's going to get until it's fixed? Thanks for your help. 

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Yes, exactly like that. Grab the bottom lip & can shake it all around in there.

Go shopping, this one's done.  Subscribe to the Appliantology newsletter and get a free appliance brand recommendation report.

Well, not the best news. Thanks for the quick replies, I'll check out that newsletter for some recommendations. Thanks again.