Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Tired of guessing on service calls?

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
pwrtrader

Miele w1215 Washer - water in drum after cycle

2 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

My miele w1215 washer has been giving me some issues over the past few weeks, and I think I've nailed it down but need some guidance from all you experts.

After a wash cycle is over, the drum will fill back up with water over the course of a few hours.  The water looks clean so I'm thinking it's coming from the supply side. 

The unit drains okay and everything else works as expected.

I've shut off the cold water supply and that seems to have stopped the water.  Question is:  Is it the hose or some valve or solinoid in the washer....and, how difficult would this be to takle on my own?

Thanks in advance.

Eric

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

I've shut off the cold water supply and that seems to have stopped the water. Question is: Is it the hose or some valve or solinoid in the washer....and, how difficult would this be to takle on my own?

Thanks in advance.

Eric

Changing out the water valve on a Miele is not that difficult. This has separate valves, make sure you order the cold valve part number 5584500, you to purchase directly from Miele. I believe they will sell directly to customers.