Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
Nicky

36" viking range spark module quit again

3 posts in this topic

Just found out that A spark module quit that was only in for about 5 months. The original was in for about 7 years and this one has failed now with the same two right burners again. The left burners are fine. I already tested it and it is definitely the module that failed. I was hoping it was a common wire from that side, but it is not. Is this just bad luck, coincidence, or definitely faulty replacement? I believe part number is PA020048.   thanks

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Could be all of the above.  Just check ignitor wires for short to chassis and check electrical outlet for correct polarity.  Double check affected burner spark switches as well.  If everything else looks good probably a bad module.

Oven model number ?

any part ordered from RepairClinic can be returned for a refund (less shipping)

for 365 days

including installed electrical parts