Learn appliance repair at the Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

Parts Search
Site Search

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

To get started, click here.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

bosch oven HBN5650UC

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MetalApplianceman

MetalApplianceman

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Budweiser

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:04 AM

really need a wiring diagram for this oven if anyone could help. the problem is that it seems the cooling fan doesnt run long enough and i dont know where the thermostat is for the cutoff or if it is built into the main control. after the fan shuts off the outer part of the doors get very hot (around 130F). any help would be great.

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Master Samurai Tech
  • 29,841 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:48 AM

Test procedures:  http://appliantology...re-error-codes/

Training Manual: http://appliantology...raining-manual/

#3 PDuff

PDuff

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Bud Ice (Yeah, I know)

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:47 PM

You can test the fan operation in high and low speeds and listen to the fan noise.  Start the oven in a cooking mode: fan should operate at low speed.  Start self clean mode: fan should operate at high speed.  Also check for reversed high and low speed wires at the fan motor.  Make sure the wiring or the upper plenum are not coming into contact with the rubber end cap on the cooling fan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics