Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn how to be your own tech line...

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
acfixerdude

GE Frozen water line

6 posts in this topic

Customer with a GE GSL25JFTABS refer and is getting frozen water line. The only proper solution is to replace the door (as the heater kit won't work on this model from what I've read), but I notice there has been no part # change from the original, so I'll be getting the same door? Have they made any modifications to the door to prevent this from happening in the future? Figured they'd change the part number if so.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Clear the dispenser line and tell them to leave dispenser light on.This is what i have read.

If they can live with the freezer being set at 6 instead of 0 deg. this can also help

I will suggest the temp increase (it is currently set at highest setting o.O). This is in a community clubhouse and not really used for much anyways (bag of coffee was only thing in the freezer).

But my main question still stands, is the door still the same as originally produced?

And thanks for the suggestions.

Only G.E would be able to tell you that but i would say yes.And do you know what a new door would cost?It would not pay for a clubhouse with a bag of coffee beans in it.I would put some more food in it if you could.If your cooling beans you could turn up freezer higher than 6 also.