Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

AlexM

ASKO D3232 Dishwasher, Has Power, No Buttons Work

4 posts in this topic

ART# 107323271 SERIAL# 080901667213 

1. Power button works, I uplugged unit and plugged back in to 'reboot' and power switch works everytime

2. Program and Start Buttons are not responsive, but are lite up

3. Door latch micro switch test good. (normal open, then continutity when i depress the switch)

4. A little standing water in bottom, sump area seems clear.

5. Unplugged and plugged back in all the connections into main control board. (still doesn't work)

questions:

a. Is there a easy way to remove wood panel and get to the control board without messing something up?
b. Does anybody have the service manual for this unit?

c. Can I assume that it is a faulty control board, and what would the part number be?

d. Is there a better way to test this board without guessing? (I'm sure there is...just didn't know)

Thanks in advance...

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

questions:

a. Is there a easy way to remove wood panel and get to the control board without messing something up?

b. Does anybody have the service manual for this unit?

c. Can I assume that it is a faulty control board, and what would the part number be?

d. Is there a better way to test this board without guessing? (I'm sure there is...just didn't know)

a.  Totally varies by installation.  Any pics?

b.  http://appliantology.org/files/file/974-asko-dishwasher-2011-reference-manual/

c.  If it won't go into diagnostic mode, you have to assume the control board is bad.  Need the full model number to know which board is yours but it'll be one of these bad boys:  http://www.repairclinic.com/Circuit-Board-Timer-Parts?s=t-D3232-%3d%3dc13

d.  Not that I know of.

...good news, installed the new board, and good to go.  Thanks again for all the great advice, THANKS!

Nice job!  

Which board was it?