Learn appliance repair at the Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

GE washer WPRE6100G0WT request service manual

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 herfdog

herfdog

Yamabushi

• Sublime Master of Appliantology
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:08 AM

I am requesting a service manual for this unit and any advice you may want to share. It does not agitate or spin. I ran it in service mode and could not get the motor to run at all. The lid switch, fuse and water level switch test okay. Although, there is no illumination from the inverter board indicator light, no flashing codes, nothing. the tech sheet did not give enough information to trace the problem back from there. Any advice? 

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 Spannerwrench

Spannerwrench

Senpai

• Master Appliantologist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Maxwell House > Black Crown > Crown Royal with Ginger Ale

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:58 AM

Does your model have the fuse-able link in the wiring harness along the right hand side going to the motor.

Part number: AP4390012

Part number: AP4390012

"Suds are not good"
"They write directions for a reason"
"Make sure you're using it right before you say it's not working correctly"
"If if has a Diagnostic Test Cycle, Run it before and after you fix it!"
"Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is insane"
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong."

#3 fairbank56

fairbank56

Senpai

• Professional Appliantologist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:10 PM

Check line voltage on the inverter leftmost connector. You should have 120vac between the white/red wire and red/black as well as between white/red and orange with lid closed. If ok, and you don't have the blinking LED, the motor/inverter is bad. If you don't want to check live line voltage, you can just check continuity between the washer power plug and inverter connector. Neutral to white/red, hot to red/black and orange with lid closed.

Eric

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics