Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Inlet LP gas pressure check on existing system, yes or no.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Honeydudeout

Honeydudeout

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Samuel Adams

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:40 PM

Do I need to preform another inlet gas pressure check on my home gas system if I'm replacing a 10 year old 22,000 BTU Kenmore LP gas dryer with a new 22,000 BTU Whirlpool LP gas dryer? Didn't want to have to round up, purchase or rent a manometer if not needed.

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 Budget Appliance Repair

Budget Appliance Repair

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,676 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:49 AM

If the current dryer had been working OK and even if had failed and that was the reason for replacement your gas supply to the house should be all OK and nothing should need to be changed, (unless of course something in the gas supply to the old dryer was your problem with the old one).

If the new dryer has been converted to LP gas properly you should be able to hook it up after removing the old one and all should work OK.

William Burk (Willie)
Willie's Budget Appliance Repair
Eureka, CA 95501

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics