Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Isn’t it time to know what you don’t know?

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Greg_gdc

Kenmore side by side leaking from filter

4 posts in this topic

Hi...I have a kenmore side by side fridge, model 363.50232000 and it is leaking from the filter.  I have replaced the filter and checked all of the washers and it still leaks badly when I try to dispense water.  This fridge has an adapter that plugs into the filter on the bottom and into the fridge on the top and the leak is between the adapter and the filter.  I have taken the filter and adapter to sears and they don't see anything wrong with it.  This is driving me crazy!!  Any guidance would be appreciated.

Greg

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

This frig is made by GE,  this might have frozen and has a hair line crack you cannot see and is letting water in....examine it for a hair line crack...if no crack is present someone else will need to help you and offer other suggestions..

Thanks Pegi:

I have looked, but don't see any hairline cracks.  I have also looked in the manual and don't even see the part listed.  Any idea what it is?

Greg

Hello, my hairline friend. Kindly elaborate on this adapter of this which you speak. This sounds to be an unusual installation that may complicate matters and, at the very least, needs to be understood. Perhaps a photo or two? I am delighted to share this photo of one of my wives, Mohamedella, with three of our 17 children.

2312_image1_AF_051402_04.jpg