Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

GE PSW23RSWA service or training manual

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 btenpin

btenpin

Yamabushi

• Chief Appliantologist
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Seagrams

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:13 PM

Need manual

Thanks

BT

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 DurhamAppliance

DurhamAppliance

Sho' Nuff Chozin

• Grand Master Funk
  • 4,607 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Bells Two Hearted

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:11 PM

Try these http://appliantology...-w-custom-cool/

http://appliantology...service-manual/

let us know which, if either of those manuals is of assistance. Thanks!

also take note of the following bulletin that covers your model http://appliantology...rvice-bulletin/

Durham Appliance Thrift & Repair, LLC

www.DurhamApplianceThrift.com

#3 btenpin

btenpin

Yamabushi

• Chief Appliantologist
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:35 AM

That's the animal.  Thanks much was trying to get into diagnostics, wasn't sure which pads to hold.

Thanks again

BT

#4 DurhamAppliance

DurhamAppliance

Sho' Nuff Chozin

• Grand Master Funk
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:04 AM

Thanks for the update. Which of the two manuals (not the bulletin) worked for you? This will help us if someone else needs a manual for your or a similar model.

Also, if you don't already have it.. this ge manual that shows how to get into diagnostics for most of their models is a great tool to have in your arsenal. http://appliantology...ultiple-models/

#5 btenpin

btenpin

Yamabushi

• Chief Appliantologist
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:11 AM

It was the service manual what I needed was to find out how to put in to diagnostics with dispenser controls.  I think I'm going to go ahead and make the diagnostic tool for the GE's the unit I'm working on has limited diagnostics available through user interface.

Customer is having intermittent issue with thawing, sure it's the Mother board.  Wanted to know how to access diagnostics through user interface,was sure you could just didn't know what pads to use

Thanks again

BT

#6 DurhamAppliance

DurhamAppliance

Sho' Nuff Chozin

• Grand Master Funk
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:26 AM

yeah those limited diagnosis suck! I used "all fan" mode once and ran around in circles until I discovered "all fan mode" didn't turn on all fans. Stupid limited-diagnostics computer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics