LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

GE PSW23RSWA service or training manual

btenpin

That's the animal.  Thanks much was trying to get into diagnostics, wasn't sure which pads to hold.

Thanks again

BT

• Like 1

Thanks for the update. Which of the two manuals (not the bulletin) worked for you? This will help us if someone else needs a manual for your or a similar model.

Also, if you don't already have it.. this ge manual that shows how to get into diagnostics for most of their models is a great tool to have in your arsenal. http://appliantology.org/files/file/853-diagnostic-modes-manual-for-ge-refrigerators-multiple-models/

It was the service manual what I needed was to find out how to put in to diagnostics with dispenser controls.  I think I'm going to go ahead and make the diagnostic tool for the GE's the unit I'm working on has limited diagnostics available through user interface.

Customer is having intermittent issue with thawing, sure it's the Mother board.  Wanted to know how to access diagnostics through user interface,was sure you could just didn't know what pads to use

Thanks again

BT

yeah those limited diagnosis suck! I used "all fan" mode once and ran around in circles until I discovered "all fan mode" didn't turn on all fans. Stupid limited-diagnostics computer.

• Like 1