Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Begin your journey to appliance repair mastery…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Jill donato

No display on my kitchenaide superbra range KGRC707LBS0

3 posts in this topic

Oven heats and all buttons beep, but no digital display. I noticed the the display would periodically dim and brighten over the last couple months. Display just quit in the middle of baking, timer beep did go off when finished. Hoping this is an easy fix. Range is 10 years old.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

... Oven heats and all buttons beep, but no digital display.

... I noticed the the display would periodically dim and brighten over the last couple months. .

... Hoping this is an easy fix.

easy ?

well, yes

http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R=154&N=941484

Oven-Control-Board-9782455-00793232.jpg

some users have had good luck replacing some of the Capacitors on the Control Board

Sister Jill, also check the cooling fan motor operation.  It's located below the oven cavity on the left side.  It, along with the thermostats under the control are responsible for keeping the control cool during oven use.