1) Used to only work on delicate cycle only. Other cycles, the timer would not advance.
2) Recently, would not draining and would not advance at all.
3) Replaced timer.
4) Still didn't drain, checked voltage at pump and was good. Removed pump cover to find burned up connection between motor winding and harness contact.
5) Removed pump, cleared trap. Soldered pump winding back to contact, verified with ohm meter (18 ohms)
6) Reinstalled, tested unit on short wash cycle. Tub fills, washes, timer advances, pump kicks on, drains tank, washer starts refilling for rinse, pump keeps running @ 100% duty cycle. I let it run for 3 or 4 minutes after all the water was pumped out and it started to get warm before I shut the whole thing off. Pump motor cleary states 20% duty cycle (2 minutes out of 10) on it.