Service Mode 2
Service Mode 2 is used to determine which upper electronic is in the appliance, to change certain programmed functions and to access fault codes. The programmed functions include increasing the water temperature, turning on or off the water softener, adding an interim rinse, and setting the dishwasher width (18” or 24”).
1. To access Service Mode 2, open the dishwasher door and turn the dishwasher off.
2. Press and hold program buttons 2 and 3 while turning the dishwasher on.
Successful accessing of Service Mode 2 is indicated by flashing Salt and
To read fault codes:
1. Access Service Mode 2.
2. Press the flashing program button 5.
3. Press the flashing program button 1.
4. One of the program button lights (1 to 5) will light up, indicating a stored fault code of F0 -
F4. If none of the program buttons light, a fault code of F5 - F9 is stored. To display fault codes F5 - F9, press program button 6 once. Program button 6 will light up along with one of the other program buttons (1 to 5). See Table 6-72.
See attached image for fault code table.