About 2 months ago I started to have issues with my SH44, wash cycle would last forever. I did some research and did my home work, I removed the control unit and found a burnt solder at the back of it. My attempt to resolder failed and I ended up buying a new unit.
The issue went away and everything worked fine, except for the fact that the counter starts at 199 and won't go down steadily like a timer... but the wash cycle takes about the same time as before. I can live with that.
The problem I have now is that the water is not heating up... ran the test and came up with an E2 at the end... Tried to find a what the E2 was standing for but came back empty.