Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NCARepair

Kitchenaid Bottom freezer kfcp22exmp4 & kbfs25ewms6 I/M arm

4 posts in this topic

Both of these units take a new style ice maker part #w10377152.  The wire arm is binding at the down position enough to keep from making ice. Has anybody run into this or is there a different arm to replace it? The images on the lookup are not correct for the models as far as the ice-maker breakdown but the part numbers for the ice-makers are correct. 

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

I had a binding problem recently in a wp sxs. When i took the new unit out of the box, the bail arm fell in my truck. I discovered this while inside customer's house. No worries, I just used the bail arm off of the original icemaker. Well, I got a call back. Realized the arm was binding against the fill cup. So my question is... did the bail arm come with your new icemaker ?

No I pulled it from the old one.  THe original install did not have the bail arm attached in the back. Just hanging from the switch slot. Not a good way to leave it as the ice drawer hits the arm with a tapered side on the back of the drawer to lift the arm out of the way.  This is a way weird ice maker. no gear on the outside anymore but still has the test points. under a small cover held on by a screw in the center.  smaller cube mold with a narrow heater underneath. Only $28.00 at Marcone though.

The new ones are way too inexpensive. I would imagine they are also way too cheap.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0