Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
alamo3

thermadoor double oven--F2 and F7

4 posts in this topic

Dont know if anyone can help me or not because i cant find a model number anywhere. looked in all the usual places and some unusual. around the cabinet edge where the door closes(both ovens), all around both door edges, inside of both cabinets, even pulled out of wall and looked at roof of unit behind contol panel-no model number or clean spot where it looks like a model number sticker had been removed. can tell you its a massive double oven less than 8 years old (age of house) is all stainless and looks like something out of the "Jetsons". control panel is not flat and straight but slightly curved, its electric with all the bells and whistles, neither oven works althiuogh the control panel says its on like when you hit bake shows 350 and on but neither oven comes on and while i never personally saw f2 and f7 the lady said it had done it the night before and screeched non stop so she had to flip breaker to stop the alarm.  any help appreciated or even any suggested model numbers that i might could screen up to see if it looks like mine. i dont even know what a thermador model number looks like not like a say g.e. where i could scrool some JBP-------model numbers hoping to get lucky and find a match. thanks

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

sounds like a bad Oven Sensor, but would still need a model number.

Maybe post some pictures somewhere, then post the links here.

Inside ...Behind the grill....left side.......The low numbers on the Error Code Messages ( just guessing ) listed as   F-2  "Oven Temp. Detected................................F-7   " The control is reading a Shorted Key"...................................................Could be  model numbers of        SC302T........SCD302T..........S302T.

Loved the Thermador info tags on the S302 line.  Big, bold lettering and easy to read.  Some newer models hide their tags under the lip of the control panel or center grille.