Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
bimbbobway

Communication Error? WFW9200SQ00

5 posts in this topic

So we have a repeating F71 communication error between ccu & user interface. We have already replace the ccu, user interface boards, & the harness connecting the two. Twice. And now we are getting an F70 a communication error between the same boards. Is there anything else we missed? Could the motor control be causing this as well as I know there is separate error codes for this as well. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

90% I find that the MCU is the cause for this...try unplugging the 3 blue wire harness connector from the MCU...if the unit responds normally (except motor function of course) this is it.

90% I find that the MCU is the cause for this...try unplugging the 3 blue wire harness connector from the MCU...if the unit responds normally (except motor function of course) this is it.

gallery_4_5_80497.png

MCU part link:  http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Motor-Control-Board/8183196/1257029?modelNumber=WFW9200SQ00

Motor-Control-Board-8183196-01584699.jpg

I've had 2 in the last week that needed the MCU for the same issue, fixed them both.

Thanks guys. Had a feeling it might be. Was thrown off by the fact that the washer worked for a few weeks after replacing the UIB & ccu. Again thanks