Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

bimbbobway

Communication Error? WFW9200SQ00

5 posts in this topic

So we have a repeating F71 communication error between ccu & user interface. We have already replace the ccu, user interface boards, & the harness connecting the two. Twice. And now we are getting an F70 a communication error between the same boards. Is there anything else we missed? Could the motor control be causing this as well as I know there is separate error codes for this as well. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

90% I find that the MCU is the cause for this...try unplugging the 3 blue wire harness connector from the MCU...if the unit responds normally (except motor function of course) this is it.

90% I find that the MCU is the cause for this...try unplugging the 3 blue wire harness connector from the MCU...if the unit responds normally (except motor function of course) this is it.

gallery_4_5_80497.png

MCU part link:  http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Motor-Control-Board/8183196/1257029?modelNumber=WFW9200SQ00

Motor-Control-Board-8183196-01584699.jpg

I've had 2 in the last week that needed the MCU for the same issue, fixed them both.

Thanks guys. Had a feeling it might be. Was thrown off by the fact that the washer worked for a few weeks after replacing the UIB & ccu. Again thanks