Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
jrw

Fresh Food section freezing

2 posts in this topic

I have a GE Monogram ZISS420DRASS.  The fresh food section is freezing in most areas - the coldest is in the temp drawer - and varying degrees from there up - the temp display says anywhere from 24 to 27 degrees. I have the freezer set for 0, however, the display is saying between 6 and 9 degrees.

I have run all the diagnostics using the display panel, and all of the thermistors passed.  I took everything apart so that I could see the dampers and they are opening and closing.

What is the next step?

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

You check all the dampers? There are two, supply and return ,that serve the lower custom cool drawer...very often I find one of these stuck open. They should open and close as a pair.sorry, this is a true pain in the ass to access.