Kenmore he3t 110.42932200
tech sheet 8181790
same tech sheet as:
Whirlpool Duet Washer GHW9250
DRIVE MOTOR TACHOMETER ERROR
The control is unable to properly detect motor speed and the machine will shut down.
If a failure occurs during high-speed spin, the door will be unlocked after three minutes.
Verify the shipping system including shipping bolts, spacers and cables are removed.
Check wire harness connections between the Drive Motor and the Motor Control Unit (MCU),
and between the MCU and the Central Control Unit (CCU).
Check the Drive Motor.
Check the MCU.
SERIAL COMMUNICATION ERROR COMMUNICATION
The communication between the Central Control Unit (CCU) and the Motor Control Unit (MCU) cannot be sent correctly.
1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Check wire harness connections to the MCU, the motor, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
– Check connections of the CCU board within the housing.
– Make sure all grounding switches are engaged.
3. Check the drive system for any worn or failed components.
4. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
5. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic Test or any cycle.
6. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive motor.
7. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
8. Check that the serial harness at the MCU is not mounted upside down.
The wires should be to the left when facing the MCU connectors.