Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

mtnrundg

whirlpool stackable lte5243dq6

12 posts in this topic

stackable spins and sounds like trying to drain but will not.have checked pump for clogs any suggestions?

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Provided the drain pump is clear or restriction and not damaged, remove and check the exhaust drain from the pump to the rear cabinet connector.  Sometimes I would find a dime or other foreign object causing the restriction.

I know, I know... some people have their stackable units in their kitchen. But it's still a laundry appliance.... moved to Laundry Appliance Forum....

... I know, I know... some people have their stackable units in their kitchen. ....

we have ours in the bathroom closet   :whistling:

I've worked on them located in the bedroom before.  And you know what?  They were still laundry appliances! 

Wouldn't it be easier to move the George Forman into the Bathroom and leave this in the kitchen? :pint1:  

fyi it is in kitchen sorry i posted in wrong spot,humor is helpful but wont fix this washer thx

fyi it is in kitchen sorry i posted in wrong spot,humor is helpful but wont fix this washer thx

1) Your question was addressed in the first response. Masters have read your question and had nothing more to offer at this time. You would get additional help once we receive a constructive follow up response

2)Humor is preferable than ignoring your post as not being in the right forum, chastisement for the same reason or outright deletion.

3).We have been known to walk and chew gum at the same time. Well, I have difficulty doing it, but the others are real guuuuuud at it.

btw guys, I think we should start an Automotive repair forum. I work on a lot of garage fridges.

... I work on a lot of garage fridges.

Toolbox-Garage-Refrigerator-by-Craftwork

Mtnrundg, you have to forgive us. We answer questions all day every day.. Most of the time it's a tedious thankless job. We know Appliance repair can be stressful. Humor keeps us active, relaxed, and contrary to what you may think, it keeps us paying attention to your question.

Reg, dude I need one of those. . I could stash gallons of Blue Bell Rocky Road Ice cream and the wife would never find it.

The ice cream would melt, but the beer would stay cold :wink:

I'm confused.  I thought this was the Bathroom forum.  Sorry.  (Courtesy Flush)