Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Boot Camp | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Dismantle help needed for Bosco stand mixer

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 rondo1

rondo1

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Home brew

Posted 08 August 2013 - 05:41 AM

I have a Bosco AS-1200 HD, and one of the beater spindles has dropped out. It looks an easy repair; the spindle has one flat, and a female thread at the top end. I just can't get the top cover off to re fit the spindle. I removed the retaining screws, but I'm foiled by the attachment blender drive shaft, which passes vertically through the top cover, with a soft moulded gear attached. The gear is bigger than the hole in the cover, and I can't see how to remove it. I'm in Australia; perhaps the brand is not known elsewhere, although it is imported. Any help at all would be great thanks.

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Boot Camp | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics