Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Begin your journey to appliance repair mastery...

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ApplianceDoctor

Frigidaire Refrigerator Moisture Collecting In Bottom Of Fresh Food

3 posts in this topic

I have Frigidaire refrigerator M # LGUB2642LE9 has freezer on bottom. Moisture is collecting in bottom of fresh food section. This particular unit also has an icemaker in fresh food section. I have found that freezer box that icemaker is installed in is forming some ice around edges of box along back wall of fresh food section. This ice is melting and running down back of wall. Has anyone encountered this before and knows what to do about it. I believe this may be what is causing the moisture to collect. Also need service manual for unit. Thanks

Appliance Doctor

Edited by ApplianceDoctor

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

If it's leaking water from the ice room, then you most likely need to replace the seal kit. Follow the instructions that come with the kit, failure to install properly will cause a leak.

http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Gasket/5303918578/2026405

... forming some ice around edges of box along back wall of fresh food section. 

... what is causing the moisture to collect.

... Also need service manual for unit.

Frigidaire Fridge

LGUB2642LE9

240389646 tech sheets

5995620290 parts list & diagrams

http://appliantology.org/files/file/1132-frigidaire-fridge-lgub2642le9/

bad Door Gaskets ?

pictures ?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0