Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
Caveman80

Kenmore he2

9 posts in this topic

Hi guys I have the washer kenmore he2 plus and I put it on rinse drain spin and I get no high speed spin. It goes through the cycle fine just no high speed spin. Any ideas?

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

model number ?

error codes?, if no digital display the tech sheet tells you how to read the lights to determine the code

Have to get the # and no codes or blinking lights.

I think if you select rinse/drain and spin and deselect 2nd rinse it should run a drain and spin only. Is there some motor movement? Does it start a slow spin and never ramp up to high spin? Is it draining properly? Could be a lot of things...shocks, motor control..drain pump. Find the tech sheet and try to run the test mode.

Yeah last time I watched it did everything fine but when it got to spin it would do it slow and not ramp up. I tried it in different settings and the same thing. I work 2 jobs so not much time to tinker till sat. Thanks for the replies every little bit helps.

Was it empty or was there a load?

Load

Ok I have an F-20 code but my clothes are wet and water is coming in the unit.