Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

jenniferlynnfretz

Frigidire FAFW4011LB0

3 posts in this topic

Here are my smptoms on my less then 18 month old washing machine  :dry: 

Normal and Bulky Cycles- no spin speed light turns on. 

Heavy, casual and delicate cycles, the spin speed light is on. 

All other lights seem to be workable and functioning correctly.

Washer begins to fill with water, begins to spin, runs for a few minutes but no time goes off of the timer, the the timer switichs from 45 minutes to three minutes and drains the water.

I don't think the washer is filling with enough water but I am not sure of that.  It does bring enough water in to empty the soap from the dispenser. 

I have a few times gotten it to run a full casual cycle of 32 minutes but there does not seem to be any rhyme or reason to that. 

Right now the casual cycle has run from 32 to 30 minutes and is sitting making a humming noise doing nothing...it just dropped down to three minutes..

it seems relatively loud but that could just be me- because I have four kids and i usually never just sit and listen to the washer- they usually drown out the sound of the washer.

The dryer had been stacked on top of the washer- it is not anymore...I don't know if that could have cause any problems.

I can run a spin only cycle (takes 15 minutes) just fine- it spins and the clothes come out seeming damp but not soaked.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

any error codes ?

Where would an error code show up?  Nothing shows up on the screen where the minutes appear- but I am not sure if that is what you mean.  I havent taken anything apart yet because I don't know what to look for.